Hi friends!... To root your Galaxy Fit GT-S5670, follow these steps:-
Disclaimer:- Rooting voids your phone's warranty. By following below steps, you agree that I will not be responsible for bricked devices.(Just a formality)
1. Galaxy Fit with Gingerbread 2.3.6
2. Pair of sharp eyes.
3. Rooting file .
First of all, download this file Galaxy Fit Rooting & paste it in the SD card(not in any folder)
1. Fully charge the phone's battery.
2. Switch your phone off.
3. Go to recovery:- Press HOME+POWER buttons together. Now, your phone will be in (stock)recovery mode.
4. In recovery mode use these keys for below mentioned tasks:-
*Volume Up/Down:- For navigation
*Home button:- For Selection
*Power button:- To go back to previous menu
5. Navigate to apply update.zip option & select it.
6. Navigate to the file you have downloaded from above link & select it.
7. Select Yes & confirm the procedure.
Note:- It takes few seconds to process
Select reboot system now to switch on your phone.
**Congrats** you have rooted your phone & now you have super user access. Enjoy!!!!!
Open App drawer, there you will see superuser app which indicates that you have rooted correctly.
♦ If you appreciate my work, please feel free to respond via comments. Earn me some coins, just follow my dreamzone link & join me there & become my friend.